GUIDELINES FOR SHARING
Our channel contains a mixture of original content produced by The B1M and third party content shared with the permission + consent of its owner.
Whilst we are passionate about inspiring a large audience with our videos + want them shared as widely as possible, we do ask that you play nice and adhere to our guidelines:
- Share links from TheB1M.com wherever possible. People have a better viewing experience on The B1M website than elsewhere.
- Give credit to the author wherever possible, ideally in the form of a tag or mention on social media and their name in an email.
- Mention us in your social media posts to gain further exposure.
- Ask our permission before embedding our videos onto any third party websites (see further notes on embedding below).
- Credit us alongside any embeds on a third party website.
- Rip videos from our channel, edit them and/or then re-upload them as your own. This is illegal and will result in legal action.
- Imply that you have created another party’s content.
- Copy our content.
- Embed videos onto a third party website without our permission.
- Monetise the interest in our videos by any means (including but not limited to: email/online advertisements, ticketed viewing events or fee-paying training courses).
Our content may only be embedded onto third party websites by arrangement. We have established partnerships with a number of domains to share our content and help it reach a wider audience. If you are interested in partnering with us please get in touch.
We must be credited alongside any third party embedded videos.