Join Our Team
We're building the A-team and we'd love you to join us
We're Changing The World
We love construction, and we want the whole world to love it too.
Our incredible people wake-up everyday and set-out to fundamentally change the perception of construction on this planet.
You can learn more about our mission here.
Senior Digital Project Manager
London / Remote
£55-60K per annum
We're looking for a motivated and experienced full-time Senior Digital Project Manager to lead the execution and delivery of commercial projects for our key customers.
The B1M is the world’s leading video publisher for architecture and construction. Our mission is to fundamentally change the world’s perception of these critical industries through our content.
Our award-winning productions have earned us the largest video audience in the architecture and construction sectors worldwide with over 20M people tuning in each month. We’ve filmed inside Big Ben, documented skyscrapers in Australia, interviewed Sir Richard Branson, won awards from YouTube, and been named by The Times as one of the 20 best educational channels in the world.
The role will encompass full client management with a diverse client base. You'll be working with our editorial and commercial teams to deliver projects and campaigns for our clients - everything from running the initial kick-starter pre-production meetings through to implementation and delivery of the campaign, to the final report.
We're looking for a team player who is confident and high organised with full autonomy. You’ll be a clear communicator with an aptitude for project management. You should be passionate about the media industry, good at motivating the teams you work with and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
This is a big opportunity for someone who is looking to take their next step and move into a Head of Project Management role. Ideally you will grow and shape your own team, progressing into our head of department position.
- Hybrid working - the option to work remotely from home or from our Central London office as you choose.
- The opportunity to shape our business.
- Regular team social events.
- Professional development support and regular, on-going training.
- Up to 20 days of international remote working per annum.
- 25 days annual leave per annum, plus your birthday day off.
- Pension scheme.
- The chance to attend international film shoots (typically across the US, Europe and Australia).
What You’ll Do
- Lead the execution and delivery of commercial projects for key customers - including overseeing the production and publication of video content, the delivery of digital advertising campaigns and the co-ordination of live events.
- Manage, brief and coordinate with our creative, video, and commercial teams to deliver high-quality video and digital campaigns.
- Create project schedules and timelines for internal teams and external clients.
- Proof content before it goes live, ensuring that it meets editorial and brand guidelines/objectives.
- Ensure all teams keep to deadlines and that campaigns are delivered on-time
- Track results, compile regular reports and deliver in-depth, analytical reports.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end video production process with in-house teams, contracted resources and client organisations.
- Work with commercial teams to create impressive case studies for our best campaigns.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and experience throughout the execution and delivery of all commercial projects.
- Be the key point of day-to-day contact for The B1M’s customers on commercial projects, acting as an ambassador for our brand.
- Assist the editorial team with the development of storyboards for commercial video projects, ensuring that key messages and objectives are understood and planned-in, balancing these with The B1M format, brand and editorial guidelines.
- Schedule filming dates for video projects and co-ordinate talent, locations, resources and approvals.
- Lead production days on-location ensuring that all elements run to schedule and as smoothly as possible.
- Oversee the post-production process, ensuring that resources are allocated, assets and releases are obtained, and that customer expectations are managed.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams on the release and distribution of commercial video content.
- Ensure that all commercial projects are executed within budget and always with a view to maximising profit.
- Maintain a master calendar of all editorial and marketing-driven campaigns.
What You’ll Bring
- Project management and media’ experience managing branded campaigns at a similar media owner OR media agency - this is essential.
- 4+ years’ experience in a project management role, working closely with cross functional teams (i.e. content producers, video editors, commercial teams) and clients.
- Strong social media experience.
- Basic media maths and familiarity with media terminology.
- A flexible approach, keen to work on a variety of projects and formats.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent written skills (attention to detail is essential).
- High energy and a positive, team player approach.
- Experience in writing project documentation – performance reports, etc.
- An awareness of video formats and their different applications across the main social media platforms.
- Experience in marketing campaign execution (e.g. media, email, display, video) and an understanding of performance metrics.
- Project timeline development and management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment, navigating uncertainty and prioritizing where necessary.
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Creative/media agency experience is an advantage.
This is a full-time role with a three-month probation period.
Click "apply" above. Please attach a CV and short covering letter describing your experience and interest in the position. Include 3 links to examples of your work and a description of your role on those projects.
The B1M is committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. The B1M does not unfairly discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, identity, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristics protected by UK law.